We have big ten discounts. Please check this out, it should be cheaper.
https://www.nationalcar.com/index.do?action=/hotDealsTemplate&msg=ZL_BigTen_MichiganState_offer

Good luck!

发件人: "Lei Zhou";<[log in to unmask]>;
发送时间: 2014年12月14日(星期天) 凌晨2:22
收件人: "CSSAMSU"<[log in to unmask]>;

主题: [CSSAMSU] Miami tour car renting

Hi!

Sorry to disturb!

If you are in Miami during the coming Christmas(24-25th Dec), welcome to
join me to rent a car for these two days :)

Places to go:

1) Everglades park(24th), no park tour at 25th

2) Key West (25th), spending a Christmas day at the most southern part of
North America!

PS: One day renting price will be around $60, and you don't need to be a
driver :)

Thanks,
Lei