Hi there,
I have a one-bedroom apartment at Hannah Lofts and Town homes. Features are
as followed:

-Brand-new apartment with brand new everything
-Built-in washer and dryer
-Large closet
-Full bathroom
-Kitchen including refrigerator and microwave
-Dining/living room furniture
-Balcony
-Hot tub, Gym, Tanning room, Yoga room available in the clubhouse

Rent is $1090/month, including internet and cable

Energy is paid via BWL

Here is the link of my rooms
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/y2iyskspuca6fdr/AAAgyPAHIcf9jZdJN96jKFiqa?dl=0

Please feel free to contact me via email: [log in to unmask] or text:
517-802-7647
Thank you for your time!

Sincerely,
Andrea