Dear Colleague,

We cordially invite you to attend* the international conference on US-China
Investment Relations hosted by the China Business Studies Initiative at
University of San Francisco February 26-28, 2015.*  We would like you to
take advantage of this unique event scheduled to take place *immediately
following the celebration of the Chinese New Year in San Francisco! *
*https://www.usfca.edu/management/chinaglobal/
<https://www.usfca.edu/management/chinaglobal/>*

The conference is the first of its kind bringing scholars, investors,
business executives, and policy makers together to have an informed and
open discussion on opportunities, challenges, and concrete solutions
related to Chinese outbound foreign direct investments in the United States
in general and California in particular.  You will be interacting with
world renowned scholars, experts, business leaders, and policy makers at
keynote speaker sessions, expert panels, round table sessions, and
concurrent sessions. The Conference program includes a variety of
activities, including the San Francisco City Hall tour, celebrating the
Hall's Centennial and led by its chief docent, business receptions,
networking events, the optional Sonoma County wine tour, and other exciting
events.

Please consider your participation and register soon:
*https://www.usfca.edu/management/chinaglobal/
<https://www.usfca.edu/management/chinaglobal/>*

We look forward to hosting you in San Francisco on February 26-28, 2015!

Wish you and your loved ones Happy Holidays!

Professor Xiaohua Yang, Ph.D. 杨小华博士教授
Director, China Business Studies Initiative 中国企业管理研究所所长
CBSI Inaugural Conference Chair
School of Management
University of San Francisco 旧金山大学商学院

For the conference program related questions, please contact Liang
Wang <*[log in to unmask]
For the conference logistical questions and special requests, please
contact Gleb Nikitenko <*[log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>*>

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.