With apologies for cross-postings

Research Master in business administration

The University of Amsterdam and the VU University Amsterdam are launching a new Research Master in business administration starting in September 2015. This two-year Research Master named ‘Business in Society’ aims to prepare students for a PhD position or a research-related position in the public or private sector such as strategic advisor, researcher, or policy maker. Our Research Master is designed to develop the theory-building skills of students as well as strong methodological skills. It is a selective program (max. 25 students) to enable individual mentoring by internationally renowned researchers. Content-wise, we will pay particular attention to the complex interactions between business and society.

We are looking for those students who are academically ambitious and would like to pursue a research-oriented career. Admission criteria include standardized tests scores above the 85th percentile for the GMAT or GRE. The best graduates of our program will be offered fully-funded PhD positions at the two universities upon completion of the two-year Research Master.

Please inform any students that you think are a good fit to our program, and encourage them to apply. Applications will be accepted until April 1, 2015.

For more information, please contact Maura Soekijad (program director, [log in to unmask]) or Flore Bridoux (associate director, [log in to unmask]). Further information is also available at:

http://www.uva.nl/rmsc-business-in-society

Dr. Maura Soekijad

Associate Professor knowledge and networks

VU University Amsterdam

Faculty of Economics and Business Administration (FEWEB)

Dr. Flore Bridoux

Associate Professor in Strategy

University of Amsterdam

Amsterdam Business School