From: Yvonne McNulty <[log in to unmask]>
Date: December 12, 2014 at 4:56:23 AM PST
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [AIB-L] Book Reviewers Needed

Dear Colleagues,

I am an Associate Editor (Book Reviews) at the International Journal of Business and Emerging Markets (IJBEM), published by InderScience.

I have two books in need of review that require competent book reviewers:

  • Business in Emerging Latin America (Routledge)
  • Understanding Global Cultures: Metaphorical Journeys Through 31 Nations, Clusters of Nations, Continents, and Diversity (5th Ed, Sage)

This is an ideal opportunity for a late-stage doctoral student or early career researcher wishing to enhance their CV.

If you are interested in providing a book review of between 500 to 1,000 words for IJBEM, please contact me at [log in to unmask]. The deadline for reviews is 31 March and 30 April 2015 respectively.

Upon confirmation, I will arrange to have a complimentary copy of the book sent to the reviewer, which they may keep. A PDF copy of the published article will also be provided to the reviewer.

Please see the home page for information about the scope of the journal and topics that are relevant to the journal’s audience:

http://www.abem.ca/journal/

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

For information: http://aib.msu.edu/community/aib-l.asp