*** Apologies for cross postings ***

Dear friends,

Please see attached a call for papers for a special issue on:

Current challenges and future prospects of entrepreneurship in Nordic and Baltic Europe.

Guest Editors:

Shneor, Rotem – University of Agder, Norway -  [log in to unmask]

Jenssen, Jan Inge – University of Agder, Norway -  [log in to unmask]

Vissak, Tiia – University of Tartu, Estonia -   [log in to unmask]

The special issue will be published with Emerald’s Baltic Journal of Management (BJM).

For journal details please see: http://www.emeraldgrouppublishing.com/products/journals/journals.htm?id=BJM

NEW Extended Submission deadline: 1 February 2015*

Expected publication: 2016

*The editorial team recommends earlier submission of short abstracts prior to full paper submission for initial review and constructive commentary.

Best regards,

Rotem

Rotem Shneor

Associate Professor

Tel. +(47) 38142311  I Mob.+(47) 91783225  I E-Mail: [log in to unmask]

Bilde1

School of Busienss and Law

Centre for Entrepreneurship

Department of Strategy and Mangement