Tenure Track Position in International Management

THE UNIVERSITY OF LETHBRIDGE is seeking applications for one tenure track position at the Assistant Professor rank in International Management on our Lethbridge Campus beginning on July 1, 2015. Candidates should possess a PhD before our anticipated start date but we will consider highly qualified ABD candidates.   The applicant must have a commitment to effective teaching and have demonstrated an ability to conduct scholarly research that has the potential to be published in high quality academic journals.  We offer competitive salaries, reasonable teaching loads, paid study leaves, a comprehensive benefits package as well as research and teaching support.  This position is subject to budgetary approval.

Faculty of Management

The Faculty of Management values both teaching and research excellence.  The Faculty of Management has campuses in Lethbridge, Edmonton and Calgary.  The Faculty of Management has approximately 55 full-time faculty members with diverse research interests and 2100 students in a number of undergraduate majors across our 3 campuses. The Faculty has a research-based M.Sc. program and maintains close ties with the business community through our experiential programs. Strong international exchange programs are in place for both students and faculty. Please visit our website at www.uleth.ca/man for more information on our Faculty and programs.

University of Lethbridge

The University of Lethbridge is a comprehensive university with approximately 8200 students from 37 countries. The University has a reputation for providing a high quality undergraduate and graduate education and has been rated #1 for research activities among institutions of our size in Canada. The university website, www.uleth.ca, contains more information about our institution.

City of Lethbridge

Lethbridge is a bustling university city of 90,000 which also serves as the commercial and financial hub of southern Alberta.  Located southeast of Calgary on the Oldman River, Lethbridge is Alberta's fourth-largest city.  The city offers a variety of artistic and cultural venues, numerous parks and small city appeal.  The nearby Canadian Rockies offer scenic hikes and other outdoor recreational activities year-round.

To apply for the position, please email a cover letter, CV, three letters of recommendation, and evidence of research and teaching to Dr. Robert Ellis, Dean, Faculty of Management, University of Lethbridge, at [log in to unmask]. The last date of submission is January 5, 2015.  Review of applications begins immediately after the closing date and will continue until the position is filled.

The University of Lethbridge is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration Regulations, this advertisement is directed first to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.