GBRS 2015 Deadline extended to January 31, 2015
by Ivan Abel
10th Annual Global Business Research Symposium, Istanbul, Turkey, May 27-29, 2015, Abstract deadline January 31, 2015
[log in to unmask]" v:shapes="officeArt_x0020_object">
Call for Papers
10th Annual Global Business Research Symposium; Istanbul, Turkey; “Reducing Obstacles to Economic Growth.”
Hosted by: Beykent University, Istanbul, Turkey
Beykent University, Istanbul, Turkey
St. John’s University, New York, NY, U.S.A.
Southern New Hampshire University, Manchester, NH, United States of America
University of Economics in Katowice, Katowice, Poland
Universidad Catolica de Valencia, Valencia, Spain
Date of conference: May 27-29, 2015
Theoretical, applied and empirical papers, as well as case studies in all areas of business and economics, including Accounting, Finance, Banking, Management, Marketing, Business Law, Ethics, Economics, Business Technology, Emerging Markets, Cultural Issues, Ph.D. Dissertations and panel proposals are invited for this international symposium.
The following publication opportunities exist only for papers that will be presented:
• Up to 8 best papers will be published in the peer-reviewed journal “Review of Business.”
• All papers and presentations are blind reviewed and will also be published in proceedings (CD) with an ISBN number.
• All presented papers are candidates to be published in our new on-line journal, ‘Journal of the Global Business Research Symposium’ (JGBRS). Articles submitted should include comments received at the paper presentation and will be reviewed by the track editor.
• A few sessions will be organized for virtual presentations. Those who are interested in organizing special sessions, being a reviewer, or having your institution join us as a symposium co-sponsor; please contact the Program Director.
Please submit your abstract or full paper to the conference website: http://blogging.snhu.edu/jgbrs and follow the instructions there after logging in. If necessary contact Dr. Mike Tasto at [log in to unmask]
Early Registration Fees before March 15 2015 (in US$):
Presenting single paper by March 15: $475
Any additional paper add: $150
Co-authors, family members, and guests (per person) $250
Joining to discuss two papers (no presentation): $250
Applying for publication in JGBRS: $ 60
Virtual presentation $200
Late Registration, after March 2015, add $100. Paper presenters, if choosing to discuss a paper subtract $75 from the registration fee.
Symposium Hosts: Professor Dr. Mehmet Emin Karahan (Rector, Beykent University )
Professor Dr. Yildiz Y. Guzey (Chair, Dept. of Business Administration, Beykent University)
Syposium Director: Professor Igor M. Tomic ( St. John’s University)
Track Chairs: Dr.Hilmi Elifoglu, Program Director, Editor
Dr.Ivan Abel, Proceedings Editor
Dr. Sudi Apak (Banking and Finance)
Dr. Nihat Kucuksavas (Accounting)
Dr. Selahattin Sari (Economics)
Dr.Hakan Bal (Finance)
Dr. Biagio Pilato, Treasurer, GBRS
Best Paper Committee: Muzaffer Demirci,Maria Pirrone, Cevat Gerni,Turgut Özkan, Slawomir Smyczek, Ilyas Sozen,Salvatore Moccia, Justyna Matysiewicz, Mike Tasto, Greg Randolph, Ivan Abel,Sitki Sönmezer.
Special Programs Committee: Mike Tasto, Greg Randolph, Biagio Pilato, Ozlem Tasseven, and Joan Ball.
Symposium Marketing: Joan Ball, Alexandr Gevorkyan, Murat Süslü, Volkan Ongel, Melih Akdoğan, Ayşen Akyüz, Mustafa Ercilasun
How to Submit a Paper
1. Please send your abstract or full paper to http://blogging.snhu.edu/jgbrs and follow the instructions there after logging in.
2. The deadline for the submission of abstracts or full papers is January 31, 2015.
3. Submitted papers must NOT have been previously presented, published, or accepted for publication.
4. To facilitate the blind peer-review process, remove ALL authors identifying information, including acknowledgements, from the document’s text.
5. Title page should include: manuscript title, author(s) name, title, institution, address, telephone number, e-mail address, acknowledgment, and financial disclosure, if applicable.
6. The entire paper (title page, abstract, main text, figures, tables, references, etc.) must be in ONE document created in MS Word format.
7. Figures, tables and charts should be placed in the body of the paper - not at the end of the paper.
8. The paper should not exceed 16 pages single space including ALL tables, appendices and references.
9. Use Times New Roman 12-point font, single spaced, and 1-inch (2.5 cm) margin all around.
10. DO NOT use footnotes
11. DO NOT number the pages of the paper.
12. The author or one of the co-authors must be available to present the paper at the conference.
13. All registration fees and a complete paper must be received by us by March 15, 2015.
Full information about the conference and submission guidelines is available at the conference website: http://blogging.snhu.edu/jgbrs