CIMaR 2015 CONFERENCE

CONSORTIUM FOR INTERNATIONAL MARKETING RESEARCH

May 13-15, 2015

Vienna, Austria

Building Bridges – Making Connections in Global World

Call for Papers – Conference Details Out Now!

http://www.wu.ac.at/imm/cimar2015

Paper Submission Deadline: January 31, 2015

The 24th Annual CIMaR Conference will bring you to WU Vienna (Austria) from May 13-15, 2015.

Rated for the fifth year in a row as the most livable city in the world in the latest global survey from the consulting firm Mercer, the city is home to WU Vienna (Vienna University of Economics and Business), the host of the 2015 CIMaR conference. WU Vienna is the largest educational institution for business, economics, business law, and social sciences in the European Union. The conference will take place at our brand new campus conveniently located adjacent to the largest city park and within easy reach from the city center.

CIMaR has served as an informal and effective networking community for international marketing scholars for almost 25 years now; and new participants are always welcome. Participants originate from over 15 countries and include doctoral students. For more than two decades, CIMaR has provided an excellent platform for both established and junior scholars to exchange ideas and form lasting research collaborations. Sessions are organized for both completed research and new project proposals that are under development.

Thematically, the conference builds on CIMaR’s longstanding tradition of combining research, practice and teaching. Specifically, the conference aims at exchanging the latest international marketing research insights, blending this with the experience of international executives, and benchmarking best practice in teaching and publishing. The 2015 conference theme is related to Vienna’s traditional role of building bridges and connecting to close and distant neighboring countries:

We invite papers on all aspects of international marketing and international business, including global marketing strategy, global customer relationship management, born global firms, cross-cultural consumer behavior and global supply chains. While mainstream marketing issues, such as market entry, segmentation and positioning, channel relationships and branding, are relevant, we are particularly interested in emerging research that investigates the interface between marketing and other corporate functions in a global context, and the influence of technology and global political developments. We value all papers that advance our understanding of the role of marketing management in a rapidly changing global market.

Paper Submission

To find details on different submission types, style guide and deadlines we invite you to check the following website:

http://www.wu.ac.at/imm/cimar2015/papers

All submissions should be in digital format (MS Word file) and sent electronically before January 31st, 2015 by email to: [log in to unmask].

Further Conference Details

Please see this website for further detail (schedule overview, registration details)

http://www.wu.ac.at/imm/cimar2015/conference_details

http://www.wu.ac.at/imm/cimar2015/registration

For more information, please contact:

Prof. Bodo B. Schlegelmilch

Ph.D., D.Litt., Ph.D. (hon.)

Dean WU Executive Academy

Head of the Institute for

International Marketing

Management

WU Vienna

Tel.: +43-1-313 36/5103

Dr. Barbara Stöttinger

Associate Professor

Academic Director PMBA Marketing & Sales

Institute for International Marketing Management

WU Vienna

Tel.: +43-1-313 36/5104