Dear AIB Colleagues,

You are cordially invited to our 4th session of the virtual group conversation in Spanish with the aim of bringing together academics and researchers from Spanish speaking countries with the objective of sharing experiences, issues, projects or techniques and to increase and support the efforts to expand our knowledge regarding family business collaborating with many colleagues in the Americas, Asia and Europe, according to the founding principles of FERC.

The previous three sessions (June, August & October) had over 75 participants from 14 different countries and we saw six high level presentations.

The virtual session we will use Zoom software which is a very simple program (like Skype, but more stable) and will not take more than 3 minutes to download.

This 4th meeting will be Wednesday, December 10 from 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM UTC (local schedule below ). To access the session you just click on this link or go to https://zoom.us/join  and then go to the meeting ID 480 486 261. The session is limited to 30 attendees.

The first part will be conducted by Isabel Botero (University of Kentucky) she will share the presentation Metodología de Investigación en Empresas Familiares. Immediately after, Allan Discua (Lancaster University) will present the theme Estudiando a la familia empresarial: Oportunidades y Retos.

Questions or suggestions? Please do not reply to the all LISTSERV, just email me at [log in to unmask]

On behalf of FERC Spanish Discussion Group, I hope to see you next  Wednesday, December 10.

Sincerely,

Claudio G. Müller

Moderator FERC Spanish

Local Schedule: