Dear colleague,

I would be grateful if you could circulate the following.

Many thanks in advance

Philippe Lecomte

Dear colleagues and GEM&L friends,

I would like to remind you of the deadline for short paper submission to the 9th GEM&L workshop 2015 at Aalto University school of management Helsinki. Since the deadline is January 15, 2015, you have still  7 weeks to submit your short paper.

I would also like to draw your attention on the fact that The Aalto University School of Business “That’s Interesting!” Award of 1500 € will be awarded for the best paper presented during the Workshop. The selection committee will be composed of Rebecca Piekkari (Aalto University School of Business), Susanne Tietze (Keele University) and Philippe Lecomte (Toulouse Business School). GEM&L is very grateful to Professor Rebecca Piekkari for offering this award.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time or visit the GEM&L website to view the call for papers and to submit your short paper.

Best regards,

Philippe

Dr. Philippe Lecomte, Président du GEM&L
Toulouse Business School
Professor – Intercultural communication
HR department

Tél : +33 (0)5 61 29 49 13