Hello NAG,
     I run a small campus website www.obl.msu.edu   It has been http:
only in the past.   I would like to set it up to receive https: now.
1. What is the best, cheapest, most dependable, source for campus SSL certs?
2.  I see the online explanations of how to enable https: using iis 7.5.
  but are there any major changes recommended as a result of the recent
problems with SSL2 and SSL3.  EG how do I force the website to only
accept TLS traffic??
Thanks
Cliff

--
Clifford L. Beckett
Electronic System Designer           office: 517-355-4659

I am a follower of Jesus Christ.
I believe he was and is the Jewish Messiah, the one and only way to be
made right with God.
My goal is to be an example of God's love to everyone.