I'm looking for a roommate to share my rental apartment for a year (from Nov
2014 to Nov 2015). Time is flexible depending how long you decide to stay (at
least half a year is preferred). Nemoke apartment located on Haslett, MI, about
10-15mins drive to MSU. Bus is close to the apartments. Fitness room and
indoor swimming pool is available for each resident here. Washer and dryer are
in each building. We would share a bathroom, but have a private bedroom. Your
bedroom has a slide glass door with a long curtain, a big closet with plenty room
and next to balcony. We are at 3rd floor, and thus having full of sunshine. All
utilities are new, and rooms are clean.
Details:
Rent: $625/month, you can pay $300
Internet: WIFI $38, you pay HALF
You need to buy furnitures for your bedroom. I have taken care of the others.
Share half of the utilities, Electricity, gas, etc. The bill changes during the year.

about 350$ averagely per month for you!!

I am postdoc at MSU for a fix-term, busy in the weekday. I like travelling,
hiking, cooking and swimming, etc.

Please text or e-mail me, and I will try to reply ASAP.