Hello!

I'm selling my car due to graduation. The car has been taken good care of and now in a good condition. I have the car for 3 years and really love it! Below is the infor:

2004 Made Mercury Sable LS Premium 4 door sedan with 150k miles (high mileague but still very robust!). Clean title!

Current MPG: 14 city / 24 highway (3.0L 6V engine + very heavy body= fast + very very safe! especially for new drivers!)
Auto transmission FWD + ABS Alloy Wheel
Dual air bag

AM/FM Radio + 6 CD disks player (no AUX or bluetooth, sorry...)
Moon roof
Leather seats (not heated... as expected...)
Number lock (you can lock you key in the car and unlock by passcode, super convenient)

I copied "good condition" from KBB and comment it next to each bullet point and hopefully this will help you know more about my car:

  * May need some servicing (nope)
  * The paint and bodywork may require minor touch-ups (I already covered with touch-ups. I love my car.)
  * The engine compartment may have minor leaks (just fixed the leakage from valve cover for $500+, still very minor leaks due to the high mileague but it's not an issue according to 2 auto shops.)
  * Has only minor rust, if any (unseen from outside, at the bottom edge of driver's door)
  * The body may have minor scratches or dings (like someone hit it with their car's door... can't avoid it...)
  * The interior has minor blemishes characteristic of normal wear (good shape)
  * Wheels may have minor repairable scratches or scrapes (no!)
  * All tires match and have at least 50% of tread remaining (went though half life)
  * Though it may need some reconditioning, it has a clean title history and will pass a safety and smog inspection (true)
  * Some service records are available (all services except some oil change record are available)

In addition, I changed the brake including the roter 1 year ago and all the spark plugs 1 month ago. Like I said, the leake from valve cover is fixed. The air filter is still clean too.

KBB priced from $3900 for good condition but my car is definetely better than that. Check it out if you are interested. I'm usally at school in the afternoon so we can meet up on campus. Just call or send me a text to 517-798-2680, or Wechat/QQ 121932908. Quick response garuantee!

Thank you!

Yunhua