I am looking for someone to sublease my apartment. It is a studio that is fully furnished. The
location is very very quiet and its right across the street from MSU. It is also super close to
downtown East Lansing and has a bus stop right in front of the apartment. This apartment
comes with a free parking spot inside a garage, perfect for the winter season. All utilities are
included except electric. Cable and internet are also included! This place is perfect for
someone who wants to be close to campus and like a peaceful environment.

The studio can be occupied by one or two people

Rent is $680 but the price is negotiable so please contact if you're interested.