Eager to speak like a local? Kenneth Shupe, the experienced English tutor,
will spend 30min teaching 地道的英語, this includes pronunciation and phrases.
Want to increase your 'street cred' at your University? Sign up for this
class today!

*Speak (English) Like a Local -Webinar- *說美國地道的英語 (在线会议)
*Cost* : $10 - Live 直播 (Click here to buy now, use Debit/Credit Card)
<https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=CPNEKDJSK6VM2>
          $15 - Recording 录影 (buy this if you if you have time conflict)
<https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=Y3T9X7WMKT79W>
*When* : Nov. 17 2014, 6pm (MST)
*Where* : Google Hangouts on Air
(if you don't know how to use it already its very easy, and we will send
you instructions on how to use it before the Hangout begins)
*Length : **30min*

After signing up, just send us an email informing us you're planning to
attend. We look forward to meeting you on Nov. 17!