Hi,

I want to sublease one room in a two-bedroom apartment in College Towne, it's
the smaller bedroom with individual bathroom.The apartment located on
the third floor with quiet neighbors and has been renovated a lot recently.It is
also close to bus station, Route 20 can take you to most places on campus. Your
roommate is a neat, quiet and friendly girl. The original rent is $425 per month
including heat but not electricity, contact me by cell phone:5177559790.

Wan Wang