Now we have pictures for you to have a look at!

图片链接(Links to pictures):
http://goo.gl/Nefku5
https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=C94DE6535C3342BD!325&authkey=!AGV_qsBqyNXMbmw

新屋出售【全新】

基本訊息:

1. 地標:Okemos(Okemos Preserve,近Okemos high school,走路可到)
2. 3 bedrooms/2.5 bathrooms
3. 大小:2,060 square feet
4. 車位:2
5. 暖氣:GAS
6. 價格:面議
有興趣者,請洽謝小姐(517-775-1255 <%28517-775-1255>,Email:[log in to unmask])

A beautiful 2-story new house for sale (well-decorated, except basement).

1. Location: OKEMOS (Okemos Preserve, Home is within walking distance from
Okemos High School .)
2. 3Bedrooms/2.5 Bathrooms
3. SqFT: 2,060
4. Garage:2CA, ATT
5. Water Heater: GAS
6. Fireplace: One,GAS
7. Price: negotiable
If you are interested in, please contact Miss Hsieh (Tel:517-775-1255, Email

Best,
Wang