On Saturday, December 6 at 1:30 pm, please consider joining us for a free Bible discussion presented in Mandarin Chinese entitled "????????" (Mòrì zh?nde jìnle ma?) followed by a Q&A. We have free Bibles too!!!

The meeting will be held at 2330 N East St., Lansing, MI 48906...which is on the busline too.  Please let me know if you require transportation.  Happy to help in any way!!

Alana Miller

Grandma, MSU Alumna and MSU Retiree ([log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask])