Hello everyone,

Sorry to bother those who are not interested.

I bought the Bike on Aug.2013. Although the bike is not new, the quality is fine. I
hope to give it to someone who needs it. The style of the bike is as the following
link: http://bike-shops.net/product/huffy-mens-alpine-mountain-bike/    The
difference is the color of bike is red rather than blue.

The only requirement is that you have to pick it up by yourself. The bike is near
the Engineering Building of MSU now.

Thanks,
Chen