Hi all,

Sorry to bother those who are not interested...

I'm subleasing my current bedroom at Campus Village (1153 Michigan Ave)
starting from Dec 15th to August 5th. The apartment is 943 squared feet. You'll
have your individual bathroom inside your bedroom. The unit is on the third floor
and hence is very quiet. The unit comes with full furniture (including bed,
mattress, desk, dresser, etc.) so you don't need to buy any furniture. Washer and
dryer are in unit. Parking and guest parking are both complimentary. There is also
free gym, study room, and free printing at the amenities center.

The apartment is only a 5-minute walk from Brody complex. There are also various
bus routes that can take you to different parts of the campus, so even if you don't
have a car it's completely fine.

The rent is $550 per month (and still negotiable). If you are interested, I can be
reached by email at [log in to unmask]

Thank you very much!