We are looking for someone who is willing to sublease our one-bedroom
apartment from February to August (or even earlier). The apartment address is 1331 East
Grand River Ave, East Lansing, 48823. We had spent three years in this apartment and now
we need to switch to a two bedroom apartment.

This furnished apartment is within walking distance to MSU campus; many restaurants and
stores nearby, . The rent is $680/month, free heating and free water. Electricity
usually cost $20-30 per month. Internet usually cost about $40.

Check this link for pictures:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B6kRxK15e-
_HdVdCVk9nWGVQaG8&usp=sharing

Feel free to reply this email or text/call me at 517-285-9666 if you wanna come to check
out the apartment in person. We are usually available after 5pm on weekdays and weekend
is all-day. Thanks.