Sorry to bother those who are not interested in.My friend has 2006 Ford Freestyle Limited for sale.2006 Ford Freestyle Limited,  V6, 3.0 Liter, Automatic, CVT, Front Wheel Drive, Traction Control, ABS (4-Wheel), Dual Climate Control, Power Windows, Power Door Locks, Cruise Control Dual Air Bags, AM/FM Stereo, Dual Power Seats, Heated Seats, Leather Interior, Roof Rack, Third Row Seating,2new tires front tires in January,2new rear tires in September. Mileage:129190.I'm the 2nd owner of this car.It's really a nice carCin good condition except that the brake sometimes noisy, but I have it checked twice, both mechanics said that's not a problem, it's very safe.The only reason for selling is that we're leaving the State soon.I ask for 5700 or best offer. If you are interested please call or text 5172587987You can see the pictures of the car at http://lansing.craigslist.org/cto/4762446648.htmlThanks.Have a good day!