Due to the family issue, my wife and I have to switch to a two-bedroom apartment early
next year. So, we are looking for someone who is willing to sublease our one-bedroom
apartment from February to August. The apartment address is 1331 East Grand River
Ave. We had spent three years in this apartment. It is great. Check this link for pictures:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B6kRxK15e-_HdVdCVk9nWGVQaG8&usp=sharing

Here is short review:
(1) Great location! It is technically on campus, within walking distance. Bus routs No.1
and No.23 available across the street. 5 mins drive and 20 mins walk to the International
Center. Many restaurants and stores are nearby (Everyday restaurant, Starbucks,
Pizzahut, QD, 7-11, Rite Aid, etc.). Oriental Mart is just across the traffic light.

(2) Furnished apartment. It is furnished (exclusive bed), two big couch, two drawers, one
dining table, four dining chair, two desks, refrigerator and microwave, etc. It is a small
community only with 7-8 building. Staffs are very nice and they are approachable and
also help us repair and renew something for free.

(3) Reasonable rate. The rent is $680/month, free heating and free water. Electricity
usually cost $20-30 per month. Internet usually cost about $40 depended on the speed
option. If you walk two more blocks to the Cedar Village, you need to pay near $1000 for
a similar size apartment. If you like it, you can continue the lease with the office.

(4) The only concern you may have is traffic noise because the apartment is near the
Grand River Ave (if you are so sensitive to the noise). But it is OK if you close the
window. At least, it is not close to the railway track.

Feel free to call me at 517-285-9666 if you wanna come to check out the apartment in
person. We are usually available after 5pm on weekdays and weekend is all-day. Thanks.