Hi,
Hello, I have a Canon EF 24-105mm f/4 L IS USM Lens for sale, it came to me as a kit lens 4 months ago, I have only used it for a few times since I soon upgrade to a 24-70, never exposed to rain.

Condition: like new, not a single scratches on lens body or glass see the picture for more detail
What is included: original front and rear cap, lens hood, soft case and lens ‍

You can contact me at five one seven - seven seven five - 2077 (Jack), text or email only please, I can meet at public location around lansing/ east lansing area. ‍

Please see the following link for pictures. Thanks for the attention。

http://lansing.craigslist.org/ele/4755929557.html‍