*兰辛社区学院** (LCC) 11**月**7**日春季注册一条龙服**务*
*November 7 LCC One Stop for Spring  Enrollment *

Friday, November 7   (10am – 5pm)
LCC East  2827 Eyde Parkway, East Lansing

This is the best time to come to LCC East so that we can help you enroll
quickly in any LCC course for the summer semester or answer questions about
fall and future semesters.

兰辛社区学院(LCC)将11月7日在东校区举办夏季注册一条龙服务。本活动是专门为去年刚入学的新生和大二学生准备的,希望计划明年春季和夏季想在LCC
修课的同学们不要错过这个机会。

For more information about the enrollment process, please visit
www.lcc.edu/msuinternational web page and view MSU International Guest
Checklist and Video. You can complete steps 1 through 4 before register for
the classes.

想要了解更多关于选课步骤的信息,请访问www.lcc.edu/msuinternational,查看MSU国际学生的申请步骤以及视频。

Services available:

我们的工作人员将协助你完成以下步骤

-          Quick processing of OISS Dual Forms and Assessment Waivers

现场提交Dual Enrollment 表格和免试申请(waiver form)

-          Admission and Registration Assistance

协助申请LCC以及选课

-          Staff on hand who speak Chinese

工作人员汉语讲解

-          Learn about keys dates for Fall Semester

通告有关秋季学期的申请日期

-          LCC Assessment Testing ( No appointment required)

现场测试无需预约

-          Please bring a picture ID (MSU ID, Driver License or Passport).

欲参加的同学请携带你的ID

*我们的工作人员将**协助**您完成注册的每一个步骤。*

*我们的联系方式如下:*

*电子邮件:* *[log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>*

*电话**: 517-483-1860 <517-483-1860>*

*QQ**群:* *235513530*

*或者你可以来**LCC**东校园*

*(地址请见右侧的地图)*

*www.lcc.edu/msuinternational* <http://www.lcc.edu/msuinternational>

Our staff would be happy to help you through the steps to register for
classes.

We can be reached by:
email at *[log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>*;
phone at 517-483-1860
QQ群 235513530
or in person at LCC East  (see map).

www.lcc.edu/msuinternational

[image: cid:[log in to unmask]]
2827 Eyde Parkway, East Lansing, MI 48823

off Hagadorn Road, One block South of Hannah Boulevard

Phone: 517-483-1860

www.lcc.edu/lifelong/learning-centers/east/