For some reason, the Chinese version of the last name in the previous email
didn't show up correctly, at least in my inbox, so here's the updated
version for Ms. Hsieh and those of you who are interested in the house:

***
有兴趣者,请联络谢小姐 (517-775-1255, Email: [log in to unmask])
***

Ms. Hsieh - Please note that this mailing list does not include the
function of attachment, so please upload your photos to external web sites
and post the links here if you want.

Best & Happy Thanksgiving!!
Wang