Dear all,

I am posting this message for my friend.  If you are interested,  please
contact her at [log in to unmask] or 517-316-6628.  Thank you.

Best,
Xi

==============

Big Moving sale! All stuff were purchased brand new in Nov. or Dec., 2013;
all are like new conditions. Ask for half prices.
Queen size matress + bed frame: $150
CharterClub, Damask dot Down Comforter, level 3: $120
Polyester comforter: $15
1 Memory foam pillow + 1 pillow: $30
2 sets of bed sheets: $60
Bed table: $15
2 Lamps: $15 each
2 Laundry buskets: $5
Studying table + chair: $50
Natural wood dining table + 2 chairs: $120
1 Stool: $7
Clothes Drying Rack: $15
Floor Lamp: $20
Anolon covered wok: $30
Toaster: $10
Chef's choice e-kettle: $25
Nordic Ware Natural Aluminum Commercial Baker's Half Sheet: $8

Pictures are at:
http://lansing.craigslist.org/fuo/4743021243.html