Sorry to bother those who are not interested.

Since my lease will end at the end of December and my current roommate is
leaving MSU next semester, I'm looking for a roommate to start a two
bedroom lease at the end of December. I am a male Phd. student and I am  a
very easy-going person. Please feel free to cantact me if you  are
interested in starting a lease at the end of December; we can discuss the
location then.

My phone: 5175802855,
Email: [log in to unmask]

Thanks.