Hello everyone,

Sorry to bother those who are not interested.

I am looking for someone to take over my lease at Block 36 (
http://block-36.com).  This is a furnished 4-bedroom apartment with *private
bathroom*.  It is very convenient to live here if you do not have a car.
There are Route 26 right in front of the apartment (*every 6-8 mins*) to
MSU CATA, and Route 25 to *Engineering Building, CAS, Meijer*.  There is
also a *Chinese market* within walking distance.

The lease is from December (flexible) to *July 31, 2015*.  The rent is
$455/month including everything except electricity, which usually charges
$30~40 per person.  The roommates include two American girls and one
Chinese girl.  They are all engineering students and extremely nice.

I am looking for a *female *to take over my place.  If you are interested,
please drop me an email.  Thank you very much.

Best,
Huan