Help my friend to post:

One bedroom will be available in a townhouse in Lansing since 01/01/15.

It's a two-bedroom townhouse, $450/Month,
including a basement, own washing and dryer machine. Notably, this
apartment is very near to the #15 bus station and grocery store.

I'm a master student, female, very easy going. If you and your friends
need a room on Jan. 2015, no matter Chinese or not, please do not
hesitate to contact me at any time. Thanks!

E-mail: [log in to unmask]

phone: 517-515-0042

Sincerely