On Wed, Nov 12, 2014 at 09:10:13PM -0500, Wei Wei wrote:

> Please sign me out, thanks!

Sign you out of what?   You do not say.

Am I to guess that you mean the CSSAMSU Email list?

To accomplish that, you do the following:

Use your Email account that is on the list.
Send an Email message to:
Do not put a subject on the message.
In the body of the message put one line as follows.

  signoff cssamsu

You will then automatically be removed from the list.

////jerry