Hi,

I have a 2004 Ford Taurus SES Sedan 4D for sale. It is in good condition
and mainly be used to commute between campus and home. The reason to sell
is because of graduation and relocation.

This car has around 130K miles. I was the second owner of this car. Well
maintained and the car is in good condition. Some scratches are observed
outside. No rust.

I recently put a new battery for this car. And plan to put the new tires
soon. I am willing to sell this car for around 3000$. But the price is
negotiable.

If you are interested, please contact me via this email. I can show you the
car if you are on campus.

Thanks.