Please share with our members - - - - - Apologies for cross listings

Call for Papers

Sixth Mustang International Academic Conference

Las Vegas, Nevada on Feb. 26-28, 2015

Deadline for Submission is January 15, 2015

You are cordially invited to our upcoming conference in Las Vegas!  The conference will be at the beautiful Monte Carlo Resort & Hotel on the Las Vegas Strip!  Our Sixth International Conference will provide a friendly and supportive environment for new and established academicians an opportunity to share their research and works in progress in a friendly and supportive environment with members inside and outside their disciplines.

The Conference and the Journals invite submissions in all business and social science disciplines, including accounting, anthropology, business, finance, communication, criminology, cultural studies, economics, education, management, international business, marketing, history, political science, psychology, sociology, social work, business ethics, and business law, in all areas domestic and international.  Pedagogy, case studies, teaching notes, book reviews, cross-disciplinary studies, and papers with student co-authors are especially welcome.

The Conference is affiliated with our six peer-reviewed journals:
The International Journal of Social Science Research,
The International Journal of Economics and Social Science,
The Mustang Journal of Management and Marketing,
The Mustang Journal of Accounting and Finance,
The Mustang Journal of Business, and
The Mustang Journal of Law and Legal Studies.

All accepted presentations will be published in the Conference Proceedings!

Top 3 Papers will receive a Distinguished Paper Award!

Students receive a discounted registration!

Conference website:  http://www.MustangJournals.com

Submit an abstract for quick review to [log in to unmask]

Can't join us in Vegas?  Our fall, 2015 conference will be in Dallas, Texas!
**Bronze+Blue=Green** The University of Central Oklahoma is Bronze, Blue, and Green! Please print this e-mail only if absolutely necessary!

**CONFIDENTIALITY** -This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information. Any unauthorized disclosure or use of this information is prohibited.

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.