*Call for paper**: **a Business Ecosystem **workshop*

Dear All:

 I hope this email finds you well.

We will organize a workshop titled as Nurturing Business Ecosystems to Deal
with Uncertainties: Theoretical roots’ exploration and practical implication
 in Warsaw Poland 2015 to explore the theoretical roots and practical
implications of business ecosystem theories.

 The community of business ecosystem studies, established in EuRAM 2014,
welcomes all the contributions relating to business ecosystem theories like
innovation, social network, value network and supply chain management.  If
you are working on relevant topics and willing to contribute, please submit
papers via the EuRAM conference online system by the 13th January 2015. I
have also enclosed the call for paper for your reference.

http://www.euram-online.org/conference/2015/page.php?page=Strategic-Management---Topics

<http://www.euram-online.org/conference/2015/page.php?page=Strategic-Management---Topics>

 We look forward to receiving your papers! Please feel free to contact us
if you have any advices and suggestions.

 Best wishes,

 Ke Rong on behalf of the organizing team

 *Last Name*

*First Name*

*Affiliation*

*E-mail*

Rong

Ke

Bournemouth University , UK

Shi

Yongjiang

University of Cambridge, UK

Guo

Liang

NEOMA Business School, France

Butel

Lynne

Polymouth University, UK

Burstrom

Thommie

Hanken, Finland

Wu

Jinxi

Tsinghua University, China

Tran

Sebastien

 ISC Paris School, France

 Community of business ecosystem studies

*https://www.linkedin.com/groups/Community-Business-Ecosystems-Studies-6713106
<https://www.linkedin.com/groups/Community-Business-Ecosystems-Studies-6713106>*

--

Ke Rong, PhD

Senior Lecturer in Strategy,

The Business School, Bournemouth University

Visiting Scholar,

Harvard Business School

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.