Dear all,

At the Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) we have an open call for two associate professor positions.

The first is a position in international marketing, focusing on international entrepreneurship:

 "The candidate should preferably be within the Field of International Entrepreneurship. Examples of themes are entry strategies in international markets, internationalization processes and management of international business activities. Furthermore, a research profile based on use of quantitative methods will be preferred".

In addition, we have a related position (in strategy and innovation). See attachments for a full description of both positions.

Application deadline is December 1.

MARK, in Norway, it will be possible to be evaluated for full professorship when employed as associate professor.

Some brief comments on working and living conditions: In Norway the education system including the universities are without student fees, the health care system is as good as free and the unemployment rate is low. NTNU is the largest technology oriented university in Norway with strong industrial relations. The teaching load is not high, neither are the salaries but it exist many opportunities for external funding and external projects.

Attached is the full text for both positions and the linkage to the formal application process are:

http://www.jobbnorge.no/en/available-jobs/job/105967/associated-professor-in-international-marketing

http://www.jobbnorge.no/en/available-jobs/job/105964/associate-professor-in-strategy-and-innovation

We are actively searching for qualitied applicants, if you know anyone that may be interested in an associate professor position, feel free to forward this message.

Best regards,

Arild Aspelund

Arild Aspelund
PhD, Professor
Dept. in Industrial Economics and Technology Management
7491 Trondheim, Norway
Work: (+47) 73 59 76 03
Mobile: (+47) 90 84 00 17
E-mail: [log in to unmask]