Hello,

Below is a Call for Papers for the 2015 Global Business Research Symposium co-sponsored by St. John's University.
This is an annual conference with different location each year. Note the "WANTED" section at the bottom of the announcement.
All the best,Alec Aleksandr V. Gevorkyan, Ph.D.
 e: [log in to unmask]: http://agevorkyan.com

Call forPapers - Global Business Research Symposium  “Reducing Obstacles to Economic Growth” The 10th AnnualConference  Istanbul, Turkey  May 27-29, 2015    Venue:Beykent University, Istanbul, TurkeyDeadlines: January 15, 2015,submit an abstract or full paper.                         March15, 2015, send fees and submit completed paper for the Proceedings.ConferenceFees include:      Day 1 - Welcome Dinner: Location to beannounced Day 2 - Conference Dayat Beykent University: (Lunch, dinner included) Day 3 - Cruise along theBosporus (half day, lunch included).    Theoretical,applied and empirical papers, as well as case studies in all areas of business,including Accounting, Finance, Banking, Management, Marketing, Business Law,Ethics, Economics, Business Technology, Emerging Markets, Cultural issues, Ph.D.Dissertations and panel proposals are invited for this international symposium.    The following publicationopportunities exist only for papers that will be presented:    •     Up to 8 best papers will be published in thepeer-reviewed journal Review ofBusiness. •     All papers andpresentations are blind reviewed and will also be published in proceedings (CD)with an ISBN number. •     All presented papersare candidates to be published in our new on-line journal, Journal of the Global Business ResearchSymposium(JGBRS).  Articlessubmitted should include comments received at the paper presentation and willbe reviewed by the track editor.  •     A few sessionswill be organized for virtualpresentations. Those whoare interested in organizing special sessions, being a reviewer, or having yourinstitution join us as a symposium co-sponsor; please contact the ProgramDirector.    Please submit your abstract or fullpaper to the conference website: http://www.blogging.snhu.edu/jgbrs andfollow the instructions there after logging in. If necessary contact Mike Tasto at [log in to unmask]                Early Registration Fees before March 15 2015 (inUS$): Presentingsingle paper by March 15:                                           $475 Anyadditional paper, add:                                                              $150 Co-authors,family members, and guests (per person)                 $250 Joiningto discuss two papers (no presentation):                         $250 Applyingfor publication in JGBRS:                                                $60 Virtual presentation                                                                           $200 Late Registration,after March 2015, add $100 Paper presenters, if choosing to discuss a paper subtract $75from the registration fee. .
All participants must be inattendance on May 28, 2014 (Day 2)!
For those who cannot travel, papers can bepresented virtually on May 28.  Youmust indicate that you wish to present or discuss a paper virtually.  The special program committee will get intouch with you concerning time of presentation etc.
|  |
|  |
|   Symposium Host: Yildiz Y. Guzey, Beykent University Igor M. Tomic, Director, GBRS  [log in to unmask] Hilmi Elifoglu, Program Director, Editor, GBRS  [log in to unmask] Ivan Abel, Proceedings Editor, GBRS  [log in to unmask] Biagio Pilato, Treasurer, GBRS   |

Symposium Staff:   Best Paper Committee: Maria Pirrone, Slawomir Smyczek, SalvatoreMoccia, Justyna Matysiewicz, Mike Tasto, Greg Randolph, Ivan Abel.  Online Journal, JGBRS: Mike Tasto, ([log in to unmask]) Greg Randolph, Robert Salvino, Igor Tomic Special programscommittee: Mike Tasto, Greg Randolph,Biagio Pilato, and Joan Ball Symposium Marketing: Joan Ball, Aleksandr V. Gevorkyan    How to Submit a Paper  1. Please send your abstract or full paper to http://www.blogging.snhu.edu/jgbrs and follow theinstructions there after logging in. 2. The deadline for the submission of abstractsor full papers is January 15, 2015. 3. Submitted papers must NOT have beenpreviously presented, published, or accepted for publication. 4. To facilitate the blind peer-review process, remove ALL authorsidentifying information, including acknowledgements, from the document’s text. 5. Title page should include: manuscript title,author(s) name, title, institution, address, telephone number, e-mail address,acknowledgment, and financial disclosure, if applicable. 6. The entire paper (title page, abstract, main text, figures, tables,references, etc.) must be in ONE document created in MS Word format. 7 Figures, tables and charts should be placed in the body of the paper-not at the end of the paper. 8. The paper should not exceed 16 pagessingle space including ALL tables, appendices and references.  9. Use Times New Roman 12-point font, singlespaced, and 1-inch (2.5 cm) margin all around. 10. DO NOT use footnotes 11. DO NOT number the pages of the paper. 12. The author or one of the co-authors must beavailable to present the paper at the conference. 13. All registration fees and a completepaper must be received by us by March 15, 2015.     GLOBAL BUSINESS RESEARCH SYMPOSIUM BOARD OF DIRECTORS  Yildiz Y. Guzey, Ph. D.                        Beykent University,Turkey Sławomir Smyczek, Ph. D.     Universityof Economics in Katowice, Poland Justyna Matysiewicz, Ph. D.  Universityof Economics in Katowice, Poland Salvatore Moccia, Ph. D.        Catolica de Valencia,Spain Victoria Shoaf, Ph. D.             St. John’s University, Queens, NewYork Vipul Bansal, Ph. D.               St. John’s University, Queens, NewYork Michael T. Tasto, Ph. D.                     SouthernNew Hampshire University, USA Gregory Randolph, Ph. D.       SouthernNew Hampshire University, USA Ivan Abel, Ph. D.                    St.John’s University, Queens, New York, USA I.Hilmi Elifogli Ph. D               St.John’s University, Queens, New York, USA Homer Bonitsis, Ph. D.                       NewJersey Institute of Technology, USA Igor M. Tomic, Ph. D.              St.John’s University, Queens, New York, USA       WANTED: Reviewers for the Review of Business journal (peer-reviewed,45 years of publication), all business fields. Must have published several articles in peer-reviewed journals. ContactDr. Igor Tomic, Editor at [log in to unmask]    WANTED: Track editor for the online Journal of the GlobalBusiness Research Symposium(JGBRS). Thetrack editor will serve as a reviewer and work with the author toward publishinghis/her article. ContactMike Tasto at [log in to unmask]

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.