Dear Sir/Madam,

Currently, I’m PhD Student at Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology in Kenya http://www.jkuat.ac.ke/centres/nairobi pursuing a course in Business administration, strategic management option.

I have completed the course work, defended the thesis proposal and due for seminar to defend the corrections proposed by the panel during the proposal defence however i would like to transfer my credits to a university in Europe or Middle East or Asia or Americas to complete the remaining part which is field work (prefer to research in Kenya) and final defence of the thesis.

If you any idea or a university that will accept my current credentials please refer to me.

Regards

Hilary K. Kandie

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.