SMLA 2015

Bi Annual

STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT

IN LATIN AMERICA CONFERENCE

*INCAE Business School*

*and*

*The Journal of Business Research*

*Hotel and registration deadline *: November 10th, 2014. *
Registration and hotel information are available at
http://www.incae.edu/smla2015/ .

If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at [log in to unmask] or +(506)
2437-21-97 / +1 305 909 6045 197

We hope to see you in sunny Costa Rica for SMLA 2015!

Call

Add to Skype: cpichardo.incae

Note* : The fee of the conference DOES NOT include lodging at the Hotel.
However, there is a special rate for SMLA participants at the Holiday Inn
Express San Jose Airport and Hampton Inn & Suite, all you need to do is
contact Monica Molina through e-mail and she will be in  charge to provide
all the information you ask for and make the reservation, please notice
that reservation must be required via e-mail, preferential rate for SMLA
participants WILL NOT BE available online.

We are offering you these options (Holiday and Hampton) since hotels are
usually fully booked in January because of the season. Monica Molina and
Caleb Pichardo will be happy to answer all questions you may have, feel
okay to contact them no later than November 10th  to make your reservation
successful.

Mónica Molina C
Gerente de Ventas Corporativas
Hotel Holiday Inn Express