I have been using the following simulation in my Crisis Management courses over the past few years. It has been very effective, but unfortunately Darden has stopped selling the simulation:

Crisis Management Simulation - Organizational Misdeeds: Darden Case: UVA-OB-0790S  - Authors: Erika Hayes James; Gerry Yemen Origin:  Published: 10/6/2003

I would greatly appreciate your suggestions for other Crisis Management simulations. I find simulations to be very useful in my crisis management courses, especially for MBA and EMBA students.  Simulations involving group work and international issues would be of particular interest.

Thanks,

Daniel Laufer PhD, MBA - Associate Professor
Head of School
School of Marketing and International Business
Victoria Business School
Level 11, Rutherford House Rm 11.26
23 Lambton Quay
Victoria University of Wellington
P O Box 600, Wellington, 6140 New Zealand
Tel: +64 4 463 5152   Fax: +64 4 463 5231
Email: [log in to unmask]
http://www.victoria.ac.nz/smib/about/staff/dan-laufer

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.