Dear Colleagues,
I hope this email finds you well.  The next issue of the *South Asian
Journal of Global Business Research* is quickly coming together as we look
towards publication in the beginning of next year.  In my next editorial
(based upon rich qualitative data), I begin to explore "Authentic
Leadership in South Asia", which will continue to expand the international
business and management research in this important geographic area.

To help continue to examine research in the field of leadership, I am
working on a PDW at the next Academy of Management Annual Meeting. Ideally,
I would like to turn ideas and papers presented at this PDW into a Special
Issue for SAJGBR.

I am looking to collaborate with colleagues who have papers and/or
developed ideas (that they could turn into 4-5 pages of paper) on
leadership in South Asia' and/or relevance for South Asia. I would like the
PDW  to focus upon the changing nature of leadership in South Asia, its
cultural/ contextual understanding, leader development etc.

As the deadline for proposals to AOM is rapidly approaching, please let me
know no later than December 15, 2015 if this would be something your are
interested in participating with.  If interested  please send me an 250-300
word abstract of your paper/ idea.

Thank you all for your continued support of *SAJGBR.*
Shaista
--
Shaista E. Khilji (PhD)
Professor, Human and Organizational Learning & International Affairs

Fellow, Cambridge Commonwealth Society, UK

South Asian Journal of Global Business Research (SAJGBR)
www.emeraldinsight.com/sajgbr.htm
Sign up for TOC alerts
<http://www.emeraldinsight.com/profile/index.htm?return=/profile/toc_alerts.htm?>
Like us on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/BerburuBeasiswa/posts/435326863220071#!/SAJGBR?fref=ts>

Emerald Group Publishing Limited, Registered Office: Howard House, Wagon
Lane, Bingley, BD16 1WA United Kingdom. Registered in England No. 3080506,
VAT No. GB 665 3593 06

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.