I have been testing and it has been working.  The fix is the enterprise mode.
You will need kb2929437 with IE 11 and turn on Enterprise mode via GPO.  I
have been using an XML file hosted from a web page.  This has been working
great for many other MSU websites that are not completely compatible.

On a side note I am also managing the Java site Exception list using GPP
copying the exception.sites file to %userprofile%
\AppData\LocalLow\Sun\Java\Deployment\security\ directory to set a global
exception policy.  We had to add sites like docview that require lower java
settings.

Hope this helps people having similar problems.