Supposedly Google's own SHA-1 certs will not be
hit by this because Google mints these themselves
as short-term (3 month) certs that will expire
before 2017.  So Google themselves have no reason
to postpone this upgrade.  It may not have made
it to the beta channel yet either, maybe only in Canary so far.

-- dkm