MSU Informal Learning Network (ILN) members and friends,

Denice Blair asked that I send out a quick note to make everyone aware of the ILN’s new speaker series.  Each month the series will feature an informative talk by a speaker on a topic related infor­mal learn­ing, fol­lowed by net­work­ing time and refreshments. Details and a calendar are available at: http://informaled.msu.edu/index.php/news-upcoming-events/iln_speaker_series/. If you would like to present on an informal learning project or discuss a particular theme related to informal learning, or would like to recommend someone else as a speaker for the series, please contact Denice Blair ([log in to unmask]). We look forward to seeing you at the series!

Have a great weekend,

Burt

Burton A. Bargerstock
Director, National Collaborative for the Study of University Engagement
Director, Communication and Information Technology

Special Adviser to the Associate Provost
University Outreach and Engagement
Michigan State University

Kellogg Center

219 S. Harrison Rd., Rm. 93