Hi everyone,
Sorry to bother the guys who are not interested with this car sale!
I will graduate at the end of this semester, so I want to sell my car to someone
who like it. I bought it on 2011, it was a new car with clear title. The followings
are the features of my car:
Cadillac SRX 2011, 19500miles, FWD, V6, 3.0 Liters, Exterior color: blue
(special); Interior color: shale
No accident record, clean title, dual power seats, dual heated seats, keyless entry
and start, parking sensors, backup camera, huge moon roof, huge trunk,
Bluetooth wireless, OnStar Directions & Connections, still within 4 years warranty,
Bose sound system.
Please contact me as soon as possible, no longer available after November!
If you were interest with it, please contact me as soon as possible!
Thanks!
Cissie Zhang