Hi, sorry to bother those who are not interested.
One of my roommate will graduate this Dec, so I need to find a new roommate.
The apartment is two room and one bathroom.
Location: 208 Cedar Street, East Lansing. Cedar brook apartment. just behind
the Cedar Village.
Rent: $400/month.   include water and heating.

    我的室友今年12月毕业回国,所以需要再找一个室友,是两室一厅的公寓, 在Cedar
Brook Apartment,Cedar Village旁边,十分靠近商学院。 400一个月,包水,包暖。加
上网费和电费差不多450左右。租期到明年8月份。。细节可商量。。
     感兴趣的同学可以给我发邮件,[log in to unmask]
     谢谢。