Sorry for bothering those who are not interested...

I'm offering a sub-lease for a bedroom in a two-bedroom apartment at Campus
Village (1153 Michigan Ave) starting from January, 2015 until August, 2015.

The apartment is fully furnished so you don't need to buy any furniture. You will
have your own bathroom inside your bedroom. The apartment already has washer,
dryer, dishwasher, microwave, and refrigerator in the unit. The facilities are
extremely new and nice. Campus Village is within walking distance to the MSU
campus. There are also multiple bus routes available nearby (no more than 5
minutes of walk). The rent is $769 per month, with free internet and cable
included.

You could come to check out the apartment if you are interested. Here are my
contact methods:

Phone: 517*580*two six four five
Email: daiyue(at)@msu.edu

Thank you!