Hi, all

I have a  2BEDROOM, STANDARD, FURNISHED to sublease in SV. The
month
rent is $447. I am a 1-year visiting scholar (Male).  I  just arrived at MSU,
so
it will be better that you may have a long rent at least more than half a
year.

If you are interested, I can go with you to sign within the leasing office
immediately. Please feel free to contact me. My phone is 517-580-9260.
Email: [log in to unmask]

Thanks

Xiao