Hi All,

I recently bought a storage container set, delivered yesterday. But I don't
really need all of them, there are too many... They are brand new and I am
selling two larger ones for $12.

See pictures below(iphone5 is for showing the size, not for sale!..):
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/dpw12wqsyzzselv/AABUC5xCAP6SFYsS0IOQ7
W9Ta?dl=0

It's extremely convenient to pull the air out with the special lid design. All
you have to do is push push and push, then the lid is locked. Pressing the
small butten will easily let in the air for you to open. They are strong
enough and freezer and microwave safe. Good for family or camping
needs, keeping wet or dry food fresh.

If you are interested, pls email me at [log in to unmask] I live in SV
and I can deliver to your place if necessary.

Thanks!

Crick