Hello,

On behalf of the English Language Center (ELC) at MSU, Dr. Debra
Hardison and myself are researching what communication strategies
second language speakers of English use during conversations.

We would be grateful if anyone can help us with our study. The survey
takes between 20-30 minutes, and if you finish the survey, you could
win a $15 Starbucks gift card (50 prizes in total).

This is the survey link:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/QC5R2VN

Thank you for your help,

Dustin Crowther